Wednesday, October 26, 2011

100 is to die in Halo 3

More than half of the deaths are not real deaths within the game, are working with special effects and extended. The song used is Breakfast Machine by Danny Elfman. The pancakes I gag from Audio Knox Korner www.youtube.com It's hilarious:) If you liked this video, I make a sequel for a while '. Sequels are never as good as the original, but I liked how it came out. www.youtube.com Now I made a version of Halo Reach! www.youtube.com A lot of people continue to re-this video without permission, I do not know why. They just want someone other popular video on their channel? Here is a list of some videos. If you feel inclined then ask these people what you think. www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com This video of all 100 ways to die video is inspired. www.youtube.com www.youtube.com

My Links : Garmin GSC 10 Speed Garmin ecoRoute HD Vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment