Thursday, July 14, 2011

Homemade gokart (Gocart) with goods Harbor 2.5 HP 79cc Agent

I am using this home-made go-kart with a 2.5hp door freight engine. We have a small garden and my kids have never had so I tried to get it going at speeds powered mower. I'd say it's probably 10 miles per hour when topped out. The governor was removed and the wind will be with me on them for more than 4500 revolutions per minute (I have a small speedometer). I used a 12 tooth clutch sprocket and then took a spare 40 tooth jackshaft and welded AA final, which is on the intermediate shaft. Then it is a 13And then 60 to a pinion. The frame is welded from 1 "pipe from the local hardware. It 'was very difficult because of the thin tube and the prevention of bubbles through the metal with the welder. This engine is capable of much faster speeds with the gear number, but my family has a courtyard with some hills and the boys are cautious about the pedal to the metal works so well to the low level of debt. I have taken several scratches important to find out why the engine is off andlater discovered that it was an oil with a low threshold, which is activated when I just cut the corners. I actually built two karts in two weeks. First, 1.5 meters long which was great for adults but also with the adjustable seat of the boys had difficulty pushing the gas through. Update: The 60T pinion is replaced with a 40T pinion on the main axis of ground clearance. The current drive is a friction 12T 40T to a tree and then outputing a 11T to a 40T on...

My Links : Garmin zumo 220 Garmin FR60 TomTom XXL 540M

No comments:

Post a Comment