Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fireworks july4th FPV 2009

Whenever I get sad, I feel rather sad and brilliant. True story. Information for those who ask: Is my information FPV can be seen here on the osd www.pasqualy.com The GPS data can be a bit 'off, I spent my position at home with too few satallite so weird stuff, and shows a negative value etc. I am using the OSD Remzibi (it rocks!). Here you can find more info here: I had originally planned www.happykillmore.com block of GPS data because of the people disturbing the Internet, but a video of shitand all I can find anyway. The video is transmitted in real time to myself and I have a set of video glasses that I fly with. You'll see a picture of me with a hood on top, light, etc. You can buy stuff at places like www.rangevideo.com and http etc. But be careful, lock, you must have a beautiful little knowledge of electrical systems , how to get this to work well for everyone. The music is Rammstien Sun It has nothing to do with the invasion of Poland. :) This is a boxer, if Iunderstand right, you can see the real music video which has nothing to do with boxing here: www.youtube.com Also, I didn't hit that tree! I just just sort of landed really close to it. :)

Tags : Garmin Oregon 450

No comments:

Post a Comment