Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Video Walk-thru Samsung Captivate Upgrade Android version 2.2 final leaked

PS CLICK ON ads of this video ... I make a few cents. Can you close the page comes up. I just signed up for Google AdSense. Thank you very much. IMPORTANT my new video of the official final version of 2.2 UPGRADE Froyo SAMSUNG. March 2011 - but it released the new Samsung is a bit 'stuck on ATT and has a lot of bloatware applications. This version leaked here's a nice story, released as a Mobile AP (Access Point), so you can share your 3GWi-Fi hotspot. ** Watch the video to others that I compared the 2.1 vs. 2.2 on my Captivate. **** This is one of the places you can find the original Samsung Android 2.1 - for easy to restore the original state of the final I897UCJF6 OCD REV0.rar www. multiupload.com/8FL4J28GWO + + I, a new video for the downgrade to Android 2.1 CREATED. watch my videos on my channel. ++++++++++++++++++++++ I hope you like my video. Samsung S Captivate video Galaxy Walk-thru how to update FroyoAndroid 2.2 - Final Beta Version - October 6, 2010. (Cognitive Captivate 2.2 Beta, which is also known as I897UCJI6 - Froyo) E 'was very easy to update, it took about 10 to 15 minutes. Just follow the instructions on this page and watch my videos. The best part is that it is on the phone to upgrade to the root. And also, you can always return to the original factory 2.1 with the other files final I897UCJF6 OCD REV0.rar "instead of I897UCJI6 designgears.exe OCD Rev02-low (2.2 per...

Visit : Garmin nuvi 260W

No comments:

Post a Comment