Saturday, March 26, 2011

free upgrade for Flight Simulator Aerofly 5.0 to 5.5. Here's what you get.

** Please read! ** News Flash! Aerofly 05.05.2007 is now available and even better. Best of all? Flying on-line. Free upgrade you can get everything. If your thinking of buying the award-winning Aerofly 5, you probably want to see the first. My opinion is based on my personal 55 years of flying experience, here I take a closer look for you. If you plan to spend $ 299 for a SIM card, you can also search. * Note: Instead of searching, recording software game, which does not allow use to use memy mouse during recording, I only have my Canon Powershot ELPH target on the screen to register. Please do not tell me to use the software. Also note, if you know you like your SIM better, I bet you did not Aerofly 5.5 or have enough experience in this type of call to make. I have many other videos MFG Simulator in reserve, so that in mind if you have a comment. Aerofly to fly live 5.5 is spectacular, not like this video just for graphics. But I think you getthe idea. If you can not see how good it is, in my opinion, you could even make the pilot's license and driver's license. haha. The video shows many aspects of the program, but far from all! I find the more realistic look and "feel" Simulator I have owned or flown up to now! I bought the upgrade for $ 149 after shipping and taxes, as I Aerofly Pro Deluxe. (Afpd) The full version of Aerofly 5 costs $ 299 with the game master TX. Ikarus EasyFly 4 is the smallest...

Friends Link : TomTom XXL 540TM Garmin nuMaps Lifetime Map Garmin GPSMAP 62St

No comments:

Post a Comment